HVAC Maintenance Services in San Antonio
In San Antonio, the cooling system gets all the attention, but you should not forget your heating system in the winter. By performing Fall and Spring HVAC tune-ups, your HVAC system will maintain utmost energy efficiency and prevent equipment failures.
We Offer HVAC Maintenance Programs Tailored to Your Needs
CALL 210.370.7333 FOR MAINTENANCE INFORMATION
HVAC Maintenance Tips:
- Regular heating and air conditioning tune-ups are usually required by air conditioning manufacturers for their warranty.
- It is very important to have a relationship with a heating and air conditioning contractor that you trust before you need one in an emergency.
- San Antonio City Public Service recommends having a licensed professional contractor clean the air conditioner in the summer and perform regular maintenance on the furnace during the fall – every year. San Antonio CPS states maintenance will help keep your utility bill low and can reduce the number of breakdowns.
- The EPA Says: Dirt and neglect are the #1 causes of heating and air conditioning system failures. One of the most important steps you can take to prevent future problems with your air conditioner and unwanted costs is proper maintenance
Keep your heating and air conditioning systems at peak performance by:
- Cleaning or replacing the air conditioning filter about once a month
- Having a contractor do annual pre-season check-ups on your air conditioner and furnace.